The Nader Cult redux
Today, I received an email from David Segal of Greens for Impact about my 9/10/04 post showing Nader's connections to a cult. I thought this was weird because the name sounded familiar... Surely enough, it is. David Segal is an RI Green and was also elected to the Providence City Council in 2002. I'm a former RI Green official, and even though I don't remember a face-to-face meeting, I'm sure I must have met David a couple of times. Despite my split from the party, I still think they're good people, and I'm glad they are giving Nader the boot.
Of course, Davd sent me an email because he wanted to advertise something, he probably doesn't know who I am. And that's cool with me, because what he's plugging is already making the PBA rounds. Doug Ireland links to what David sent me. And once I get Adobe reinstalled on my crippled laptop, I'll be sure to give it a read...

<< Home