I'm off to spend a week in the land where pigs fly...
I'll be in Cincinnati until October 25th. The laptop, after a quick reinstall of Windows 2000, is again able to connect to the Inernet and I'm taking it along for the trip, so I'll be doing some blogging but not as much as usual. To fill in the void, I have three guest bloggers.
- Matt, whose actually a Loaded Mouth permablogger, but he hasn't posted in a while. He helped me live blog the debate last Wednesday and had most of the best commentary.
- Max Battcher from WorldMaker, who introduced himself yesterday.
- Kerry, my older sis and very, very frequent LM commenter. Treat her nicely or you answer to me. ;>
My thanks to all 3 for helping me out, and I'm sure they'll do a great job. I'll be back to full blogging in a little over a weeks time, but you'll hear from me throughout the week.

<< Home