Retro Mouth

10/14/2004

In trying to be a proper Red Sox fan, I'll do my best La Shawn Barber impression, since she's the zen master of ignoring reality

Red Sox: 2, Yankees: 0! Woo hoo! We're so going all the way!

posted by tas at 10:50

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Assholes, assholes everywhere... I've been ignorin...
  • Why Republicans are fucking assholes, part 99,732,...
  • Darfur: It just gets worse The Telegraph reports:A...
  • 1-800-TUMOR Some more research proves that cell ph...
  • Yes, we all know Saddam is an asshole, but... Head...
  • Free Blogplosion Via Rimone, the Freeway Blogger h...
  • I believe in Curses So the Sox are down two games ...
  • Beating a debate horse Nick says that Kathy from R...
  • Caption it!, because now it's time for the cheap s...
  • Just click it Via Digger's Realm, Right Moment off...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]