Retro Mouth

10/14/2004

I believe in Curses

So the Sox are down two games to none, they again prove that they can't give Petey the run support he needs after pitching a great game, and Schilling's ankle finally breaks down in the first game of this series and he needs surgery.

Great.

The Sox season is done, folks.

posted by tas at 04:30

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Beating a debate horse Nick says that Kathy from R...
  • Caption it!, because now it's time for the cheap s...
  • Just click it Via Digger's Realm, Right Moment off...
  • Matt? Who dat? You may notice Matt said half the ...
  • Live blogging the debate! 9:06 - "Chase down the a...
  • Blogger seems to be bogged down... I imagine I'm n...
  • Notes My new guest blogging post at Rox Populi is ...
  • Lying British Bastid Prime Asshole Tony Blair is b...
  • More of the same in Darfur It never stops...A mont...
  • International law? Bah, that doesn't apply to us!...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]