Retro Mouth

10/15/2004

Operation Clark County is on FIYUH!

The Guardian's mission to have non-Americans influence our elections has resulted in 7000 people requesting the name and address of a Clark County voter. And the project isn't even a week old yet.

posted by tas at 06:01

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • And they wonder how we could ever compare Bush to ...
  • Is Bush president of Japan, too? Headline: "A-bomb...
  • Sure you can vote, as long as you're not a Democra...
  • I'd like to see Cheney or Edwards do this Unless y...
  • Why Republicans are fucking assholes, part 99,756,...
  • Somebody needs to write this book "Curious George ...
  • Bush explained By Astarte.Women’s Pay: I don’t be...
  • So what does "Culture of Life" really mean? "Cultu...
  • In trying to be a proper Red Sox fan, I'll do my b...
  • Assholes, assholes everywhere... I've been ignorin...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]