Retro Mouth

11/30/2004

Darfur: More of the Same

The Sudanese government, which I believe is currently ruled by the "Ripe Muthafuckas Party," attemped to expel senior staff from Save the Children and Oxfam. Will the world wait until everyone in Darfur has perished before we do something about this?

posted by tas at 07:29

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Darfur: More of the Same The Sudanese government, ...
  • Now coming to a nutsac near you! Or nipples. Eith...
  • Sex change in the Middle East I just can't make th...
  • Pumpin' out more videos than a porn hole wholesale...
  • Debunking Madsen update I received this email yest...
  • But, but, stem-cell research is experimental! The...
  • Mission Accomplished 134 soldiers killed in Iraq t...
  • Needlenose has Social Security under Bush explaine...
  • Fingers crossed Mine as well try to get some thing...
  • All I want to do is blog... If I'm allowed to rant...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]