11/18/2004

Dear John

Not to think about me here, but do you realize that I worked my ass off for you on election day? After working my usual midnight-8am shift, I made the 100 mile trek to New Hampshire to do door-to-door campaigning for you. I was already suffering from a mild case of the flu, and since I had a whole 2 hours of sleep on the 48 hours of Nov. 2nd and 3rd, I became even more ill for the next week. In fact, my neck is still painfully sore.

I worked my ass off for you, John. So when I hear that your campaign fund still has $15 million in the bank, I think hard working people like myself deserve an answer on why this money wasn't spent during the final days of your campaign.

Why did you sit on the money, John?

Dipshit.

Sincerely, or whatthefuckever,
tas