11/18/2004

Delinking and stuff

Thanks to Newswriter's astute comments to this post I made earlier todya, I've come to the conclusion that news from Jihad Unspun is complete crap, so I've delinked it.

I also noticed that a like to Newsmax was directly under that, so since that's also complete crap, they're gone, too.

As for the offensive song titles, with the possible exception of Matt and Jay Tea's entries, these are pretty PG to R rated so far. (Except for that whole corn thing, but there was no song title there.) But, it gives me a good gauge as to what people think is offensive. Which is good, because now I know that if I ever mentioned anything about the other realms of my music collection, I'd be in deep shit.

I may have more to say on this later. But if you just song of another song, leave it in comments. It's an open invitation to try and offend people, for free! What's better than that?!