Retro Mouth

11/19/2004

Hai-yah!

Somebody has decided to put the Matrix into Haiku. I've got something to add to the list.

Wasted my money
On your fucking dumbass film
I want my money back

Well, now I'm feeling artsy today. Anyone up for Starbucks?

posted by tas at 06:06

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Airport security? The GOP says we don't need any ...
  • Just something to think about I've though this pos...
  • Poor Huey... He's pissed.
  • Light blogging Work is kind of busy (you wouldn't ...
  • For quick, positive decisions on torture, just got...
  • Dear America, Please grow the fuck up I wanted to ...
  • Bwwwwhahahaha! I hadn't read this Daily Pundit com...
  • Delinking and stuff Thanks to Newswriter's astute ...
  • Fahrenheit 9/12 Guess what movie will soon have a ...
  • GOP bullshit blogging Remember the Arctic National...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]