Retro Mouth

11/29/2004

If it's debt, then it's still debt, silly

Kathy has a few random, must-read thoughts on the privatization of Social Security. So, go read.

Now.

Do it before I zap your buttcheeks with a taser.

posted by tas at 05:08

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Goddamn... The state controlled Ukraine media has ...
  • Shopping non-asshole Blue Via Mousemousings, plan ...
  • The Bush Agenda Look at all the good his tax cuts ...
  • Remember when an endorsement by Rev. Jesse Jackson...
  • Monday is Radio Mouth day! This week, you've got a...
  • The Silencing of Jim Taricani, and hence, the medi...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! Just one from Ted Rall this...
  • I always hate shitting all over people who I want ...
  • Oh lordy, what hath I wrought? Now everybody knows...
  • Stalling... I hate having to write a post which wi...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]