Retro Mouth

11/24/2004

It just gets worse in Darfur

This year's rain season didn't yield that much water, and as a result, Darfur faces a drought that could yield their harvest down to 10-15% of its normal output. I suspect I don't have to elaborate on what this means.

posted by tas at 05:20

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Who's getting hit the hardest by AIDS? Women.In ma...
  • Want to learn about Iran's nuclear program? Click ...
  • Peace Yulia Tymoshenko, Ukrainian opposition deput...
  • Commence eye-rolling.. Now! Rob at Say Anything h...
  • Mutiny in the Kiev? I roll out of bed, shower, and...
  • Light blogging because Blogger is having problems....
  • Absolutely despicable I don't know why I'm constan...
  • All he needs now is that skinny little mustache......
  • ...meep! This just in from the "Chop chop goes the...
  • Random thoughts After I win the lottery, I'm going...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]