
Let the Election (Blogging?) begin!
I suspect there's going to be a deluge of election headlines tomorrow, so I've setup "LM Election Newswire." This will help keep important headlines in view and not be buried somewhere on the blog.
Though I have to admit that I'm not sure how much of a blogger I'm going to be on Election Day. If I'm not too exhausted, I will shoot upto New Hampshire and work the GOTV effort. Or I may stay in state and chip in a few hours at RI Kerry HQ phonebanks. Either way, I feel that my energies to help Kerry get elected tomorrow will be better spent volunteering my time rather than blogging, so Loaded Mouth will take a back seat. (Fear not, the PBA Aggregator will be in full force, and there's always the indispensable Daily Kos. And I'm sure Needlenose could have something upt heir sleeve.) And then I have to sleep at some point in time, and I'm not taking any time off from work... So, I'll be stretched, just like a lot of other people, so that's no excuse.
And even though it's going to piss enough Republicans (hah, "even though," pretending I care.. I just crack me up sometimes), here's my prediction: If John Kerry doesn't win, then the Republicans have committed massive voter fraud. My reasoning for this is simple: there's going to be a record high voter turnout today. A lot of these will be new, young voters, freshly registered and voting for the first time. The young bloc is stacked solidly on Kerry's side. So if the predicted record turnouts come to fruition, which I see no reason why they won't, then Bush doesn't stand a chance. Unless, of course, his party disenfranchises these voters.
There is no way Bush can win this election legally. None.
Now on that note... Let's get that asshole out of the White House! VOTE!

<< Home