These people fucking kill me...
Brent Bozell's uber-conservative Media "Research" Center released their, "The Ten Worst Media Distortions of Campaign 2004." Let's take a peek!
The Attack On The Swift Boat Vets … Last spring, over 250 Vietnam War contemporaries, including veterans who served with him when he was a Swift Boat commander and his entire chain of command, came forward to publicly challenge Kerry’s version of Vietnam and his anti-war activities. After being ignored for several weeks the media turned on these honorable men with a vengeance, rather than give them a shred of credibility.
Uhm, ignored? What? What country was the Media "Research" Center based in during the campaign, Instapundistan? The Truth Distorted Beartopia? As for these "credibility" of these "honorable" men, when the media actually did it's job and found out that the lot of these Swift Boat dickheads were fucking liars, why didn't anyone on the right give them credit for practicing good journalism?
The Networks’ Convention Double-Standard … Democratic speakers who savaged Republicans in Boston were touted by network journalists as “rock stars.” But journalists turned sour when covering the Republicans in New York. CNN’s Bill Schneider on the GOP: “This is a very angry convention, it’s a very belligerent convention.” TIME’s Joe Klein, a CNN contributor: “I’ve been doing this for a fair number of years and I don’t think I’ve seen anything as angry or as ugly as [Sen. Zell] Miller’s speech.”
Maybe Obama, the only Democrat who was compared to a "rock star," was called such because he delivered a rousing and positive speech? I mean, did this fuckwads even watch Zell Miller's speech? Jesus.
The Media "Research" Center listed other "distortions," some of which they didn't even provide a description for, like "Misrepresenting the 9/11 Commission on Iraq/al-Qaeda Links." They say it's a distortion, but yet they don't provide an explanaton. I wonder why. I mean, they are the Media "Research" Center, after all, yet they don't provide research for their claims? If they are too lazy to provide research, then I suggest they rename themselves to something more descriptive. Like the Media Fucktard Center or something.

<< Home