Ah, the innocent days of teenage summer jobs...
This is my reply to Angry Homo's comment claiming that there's no spare gay porn for Alabama bookburner Rep. Gerald Allen:
Spare gay porno exist, Angry Homo.. At least it did 10 years ago when I was a teenager and I had a summer job picking up trash around town. We'd be in cleaning the woods off some backroad and find empty cans of Natty Light and rock hard copies of Stud Puppy. And when I say "rock hard," I'm actually not using it as a pun. These things we solidly stuck together. Of the pages that could be opened, the girl in our group would read the stories aloud to the all-male rest of the crew in our car, and then everytime she saw a new picture, she'd shout, "OMIGOD! That guy's dick is HUGE!"
So, you know, just saying. ;>
So, have you got any (disgusting) employment stories from your days of innocence?

<< Home