Retro Mouth

12/02/2004

Just in case you needed a reminder

Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe is still an asshole. Why this man isn't commonly referred to as a tinpot dictator is beyond me.

posted by tas at 04:07

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • So what, again, was the point in destroying Falluj...
  • Where's Margaret Hassan? Remember the body found i...
  • Some late Thanksgiving wishes Around this time las...
  • It's all shiny and shit Check out the new, Drupal/...
  • Light blogging I'm not sure when, or if, I'll be a...
  • Hick Chat The Republicans are giving us a gift, my...
  • Because we only pick allies who love freedom Yes, ...
  • The Bush Agenda Unfuckingbelievable. I know the m...
  • Did Tom Ridge ever do anything? Besides institutin...
  • I haven't paid as much attention to this as I shou...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]