Retro Mouth

12/02/2004

Where's Margaret Hassan?

Remember the body found in Iraq that was supposed to be Mrs. Hassan? Well, it wasn't her. So where is she? Was it her murdered in the video?

posted by tas at 02:56

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Some late Thanksgiving wishes Around this time las...
  • It's all shiny and shit Check out the new, Drupal/...
  • Light blogging I'm not sure when, or if, I'll be a...
  • Hick Chat The Republicans are giving us a gift, my...
  • Because we only pick allies who love freedom Yes, ...
  • The Bush Agenda Unfuckingbelievable. I know the m...
  • Did Tom Ridge ever do anything? Besides institutin...
  • I haven't paid as much attention to this as I shou...
  • Going beyond stem-cell research I'm at a loss on h...
  • Well, I'm pleased so far Kos has announced his new...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]