Retro Mouth

12/01/2004

Well, I'm pleased so far

Kos has announced his new crop of guestbloggers. I recognized one name on the list, a gilas girl, because she recommended the dKos dairy entry I wrote about Madsen's article last Sunday. I like her taste, so I think I'll be reading dKos more now. ;>

posted by tas at 03:04

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Caption it! This one should be easy...[HT: Edrants.]
  • Canada to Bush: Go fuck a flying maple donut Rimon...
  • What does Delaware County, OH, have to hide? I jus...
  • Darfur: More of the Same The Sudanese government, ...
  • Darfur: More of the Same The Sudanese government, ...
  • Now coming to a nutsac near you! Or nipples. Eith...
  • Sex change in the Middle East I just can't make th...
  • Pumpin' out more videos than a porn hole wholesale...
  • Debunking Madsen update I received this email yest...
  • But, but, stem-cell research is experimental! The...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]