Retro Mouth

12/06/2004

So I got the hero meme

I tried adding the sword in an effort to claim that at least my troll is well hung, but it's slightly off-center...

posted by tas at 22:04

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Link about Newswriter has a piece on Bernard "Ramb...
  • The Five O'Clock Follies Here's what the military ...
  • Why is there a global lack of outrage against what...
  • That cringing feeling Driving around and listening...
  • The Bush Agenda The Independent in London lays out...
  • Oh, this is just fucking lovely And will they care...
  • I just have to steal this one Courtesy of General ...
  • Who owns the facts? What's wrong with this paragra...
  • Got Cock? Via MetaFilter, something tells me that ...
  • Winning over hearts and minds Juan Cole has some o...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]