Retro Mouth

5/06/2003

High ranking representatives from the US State Department are going to be meeting with Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf and Prime minister Zafarullah Jamali to encourage the peace talks between India and Pakistan.

posted by tas at 18:35

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Agence France-Presse reports that the Internationa...
  • More free trade: US and Singapore about to enter i...
  • Yeah, so, uh, hey Bush, where are those weapons of...
  • The Bush administration is gathering detailed info...
  • Howard Zinn discusses what it means to be a Patrio...
  • "I don't think the war would have happened if Iraq...
  • Memo to the White Strips: I was contemplating purc...
  • I'm back at work, it's a monday, we're busy as fuc...
  • The forum seems to be having a reoccuring problem ...
  • Newsblast!Old man jumps off the mountain.Brazil, o...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]