Retro Mouth

5/06/2003

More free trade: US and Singapore about to enter into their own Free Trade Agreement. This is the first report I have seen about this, not too much in the way of details included. Being leery of free trade, I will be checking other resources about this.

posted by tas at 16:21

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Yeah, so, uh, hey Bush, where are those weapons of...
  • The Bush administration is gathering detailed info...
  • Howard Zinn discusses what it means to be a Patrio...
  • "I don't think the war would have happened if Iraq...
  • Memo to the White Strips: I was contemplating purc...
  • I'm back at work, it's a monday, we're busy as fuc...
  • The forum seems to be having a reoccuring problem ...
  • Newsblast!Old man jumps off the mountain.Brazil, o...
  • I'm backFirst off, I'd like to thank Blogger for ...
  • VacationToday, I start my vacation. I would feel ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]