5/29/2003

I guess it's "Bash Israel" week here at Loaded Mouth. So excuse me for this being off-topic, but I have to talk about an area of personal amusement and disgust for me: sports! Mike Tyson has opened his mouth again, and when that happens, you just know that something stupid will come out.

I don't know if Mikey expected to get public sympathy for these comments, but this is what he recently had to say about the girl he raped in 1991, claiming that he never raped her: "I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know. I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.''

How do you reply to that? Just when you think Mikey couldn't shove his foot down his throat farther then he did the last time he was in the press (Remember that time when he told a female reporter at a press conference that he only answers questions from female reporters if they put out? That was his pickup line, believe it or not), he comes out and says something even more shocking and more stupid than before.

Of course, we're all afraid of the time, which will eventually come, when he actually does something stupid again. Like rape somebody or bite off an opponents ear in the ring. The man is a walking time bomb with a hidden timer, you have no clue when he's going to explode. And when he does eventually blow up, you hope that nobody is hurt in the blast.

To tie this in with the Loaded Mouth theme of the week, maybe we should send Mikey to Israel. They deal with walking timebombs all the time.