Random stuff...
I'm hoping for the DSL fairy to soon bless me with a high speed internet connection at home. In the meantime, I have half an hours worth of 28.8 computer time to snuggle upto. Luck for you, dear reader, I can still find some time to be diisgusted.
Hummer fans rally at Southern Cali. dealership. They didn't take to kindly to their gas-guuzzling, completely needless beasts being vandalized. Here's a great quote from the article: "'We don't disagree with the need to improve fuel efficiency,' said West Covina City Councilman Mike Miller. 'But vandalism doesn't get the message across.'" Well Mike, if you are so for fuel efficency, STOP BUYING HUMMERS! If Loaded Mouth still had an asshole of the week award, this asshole would get it.
I dunno about you, but I couldn't give a fuck that a child molesting priest was murdered in prison. The murderer, in the pokey for life because he had killed before, was molested by a priest as a child. I guess you tend to meet those kind of people in prison if you are an inmate. This could have been avoided if the prirest just didn't diddle little boys, so I cannot feel sorry for the guy. All I want to know is if there's any way for the murderer to be placed in the same room with Cardinal Law.
I saw this on the news this morning, but haven't heard much about it since then: Bombing in India kills over 40.
Interested in engaging in cyber sex? TechTV has some tips.

<< Home