Retro Mouth

10/28/2003

War updates

I haven't overhauled the links in a bit, but when I do I plan on adding this site: Today in Iraq. It's a daily dossier of headlines concerning the occupation, attacks, deaths, and injuries. All attack entries start with "Bring'em on".

posted by tas at 13:59

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fires, Ecology, and PoliticsTresy at corrente has ...
  • So, when's Saddam's "Mission Accomplished" party?I...
  • More abuse of power from the Bush administrationFr...
  • Fark headline of the day"Aerial view of SoCal fire...
  • Jesus.34 dead, scores injured, by a series of bomb...
  • I think we need a little Reality Check, my friendA...
  • Just something I found at a truck stop in Kentucky...
  • Oh, what to be for Halloween...With dreams of a bl...
  • I enjoy painI watched Bill O'Reilly friday night. ...
  • Thousands still say no to war20,000 did today in DC.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]