Get Mc!@#%$
McDonald's doesn't like all the words in the English language. I think their list of favorites is topped by "greed", "slavery", and "fat". But they hate "McJob", especially since Webster made it an official word. I'm confident that I don't have to state the definition of "McJob" to you, it's already well known.
I love how McDonald's complains about McShit like this. They are merely a victim of their own success. Their advertising campaigns have been hugely popular, and since they tack "Mc" onto the beginnings of their products, I can't see how they can whine about what they started. If they don't want words like "McJob" in existance, then I have a few great suggestions:
1.) Stop offering "McJobs". Start offering REAL jobs.
2.) Stop adding "Mc" to everything under the sun.
3.) Start being a good corporate neighbor to the rest of the world and stop suing people who add "Mc" to the beginning of words to describe desperate and cheap situations.
So, how about that McEconomy?

<< Home