Retro Mouth

11/21/2003

I hate it when potential employers don't call back, especially after they promised to. I should learn better then to get my hopes up, get my hopes up about anything, really..

I don't know when I'll be making a post today. I'm just not in the mood right now.

posted by tas at 12:28

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • How popular he's notI had a conversation with one ...
  • Fark headline of the dayMichael Jackson will give ...
  • I have to run to work in ten minutes, but for the ...
  • UnbelievableI was going to write a big, long thing...
  • Two thingsI've been listening to news on the radio...
  • "Public Enemy Number One" arrives in the UK tonigh...
  • Sign of the timesTom Tomorrow's latest cartoon has...
  • Fark headline(s) of the day"Woman, 772 lbs, sues g...
  • The most sought after mustache in the worldThe tra...
  • Bring on the RabbleSo, what's happening with "NAFT...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]