Retro Mouth

2/15/2004

Ralph running...?

Nader's potential campaign is something I don't feel like commenting on, but I'd feel dishonest in some ways if I didn't. I'm also too lazy to write anything about it right now, but last December I had two posts about Nader, "The Nader Myth," and, "Bittersweet." My views have not changed in the past 2 months.

posted by tas at 06:28

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The only pink thing I saw this past Valentine's Day
  • Crush Kill DestroyI've been trying not to talk abo...
  • Still looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift...
  • Get the porn while you canBush is about to get all...
  • What's the big friggen deal?The FDA is still undec...
  • When, where, and how well it be documented, and wi...
  • Those reports have an early expiration date, kind ...
  • I am not sufficiently entertainedThose lazy fucks ...
  • Happiness on Valentine's Day, brought to you by ch...
  • Insulted, eh?The first paragraph of this article c...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]