3/04/2004

One more slow day, I promise

There may even be a few posts this morning. They'll could come later this morning after another hour of school work makes me say to myself, "Goddamn, I'm gonna blow my fucking brains out." Sigh. Sadly, I really do have to study and ace this midterm, so no more posts this morning. My last class before vacation is tonight, so regular blogging will return tomorrow morning. Then I know it's time for the best therapy session I know of: seeing how many profanities I can scream about Bush in one sentence. If there's a world record for this, I'm sure I've come close to grabbing it.

Right now, I'm coping with the truama of my first true delinking, being removed from one of the first blogs that linked to me and reminded me that people actually read this thing. Oh well. Win some and lose some..