Retro Mouth

3/12/2004

Your big gay quickie

Stop roughing up your meat saber and listen up: The Supreme Court of Caleeefurnya halts gay marriages from being performed, the amendment to ban gay marriage in Massachusetts passes its first vote, and Winconsin's senate has passed an amendment to ban gay marriage and civil unions. I'm sorry it wasn't good for you.

posted by tas at 07:10

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Has anything good ever come out of Utah?(Well, bes...
  • This is like saying a blowjob isn't sexYet the Bus...
  • Immature humor breakHere's my results from the Ran...
  • Outsource '04!I'd vote for somebody who has a thre...
  • DelusionalYesterday I got bored, so I listened to ...
  • ETA or ALQ?It's one of those things that you don't...
  • This is what happens when you stick Joey Ramone, B...
  • You'll be hearing a lot about this throughout the ...
  • These will be good stories when they're publishedB...
  • Looking for some tips here...I've worked third shi...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]