Retro Mouth

3/24/2004

Zen Mastah X

Once again, school work is eating up my blog time. Today I have to read about Zen and the art of jamming a red hot poker in my eye as opposed to reading about Zen. Boy, am I have fun and feeling enlightened. I still have no clue what Zen is. Sigh.

posted by tas at 06:04

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I'm listening......but all I hear is blah blah bla...
  • Thanks SharonI've tried very hard to make Loaded M...
  • The reason why they defend the second admendment i...
  • The influence of violent television talk radio on ...
  • True Currency
  • Ohhh yeah!Bust through a brick wall and check out ...
  • So much work...There may be posting later this mor...
  • My only comment on Israelis/Palestinians/HamasOh G...
  • This is perhaps the stupidest article I've seen to...
  • To my fellow bloggers...Technorati's all new and s...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]