Retro Mouth

5/07/2004

Dealing with the hard news

Dateline is on right now. Despite war in Iraqi and genocide in Sudan, they have decided that airing a story on the intricate sub-plots which made "Friends" just so gosh darn funny is more newsworthy.

In other news, I need a gun. Now.

posted by tas at 21:43

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • On being taken seriously...People are going to loo...
  • Profanity countProfane words used today (so far): ...
  • Now paging Mr. Orwell...I can't believe I just rea...
  • Fuck Rush Limbaugh straight up the fucking assIf a...
  • ShamelessThe fact that Republicans in Congress wil...
  • Let's look on the bright side!A government run by ...
  • And do they have a defense against this?Human Righ...
  • From the "Who gives a flying fuck and a half?" dep...
  • And now onto lighter news...Passionate Colombian c...
  • "Keep those broomsticks busy"Some words of wisdom ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]