Retro Mouth

5/26/2004

Nukular

Why am I not surprised?

Two rehearsals for his prime-time speech were not enough to keep U.S. President George W. Bush from mangling the name of the Abu Ghraib prison that brought shame to the U.S. mission in Iraq.

posted by tas at 01:17

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • And in case you've been living under a rock or onl...
  • Stop. Just stop.Whenever I see a headline that sa...
  • Saturns are the most stolen cars? This has to be ...
  • The DelusionalSometimes I wonder if I'm living on ...
  • "Warehousing"This article on refugees is rather di...
  • Anal Rape = ImmunityAfter sodomizing Iraqi citizen...
  • Blogging blindSite Meter isn't registering hits, a...
  • Welcome to VietnamI'm not sure how much I should s...
  • Our government explained in a nutshell lightbulbIr...
  • Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my chinAmazon...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]