Retro Mouth

8/31/2004

Now proving that protesters who shout "FACISTS!" have a point

Remember the large "Truth/Bush" banner activists hung from the Plaza Hotel last week? For this action, the activists are now facing 25 years behind bars. The crackdown on creative action in this country never ceases to amaze me. I can't wait until the day I'm facing 25 years for running a blog...

posted by tas at 06:23

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • What will these fucking morons come up with next? ...
  • Sanctions for Sudan? Last month, the UN security c...
  • Only in America I guess when you target Arabs, it'...
  • Somebody needs to spank the monkey I can't make th...
  • They sure do have a way with words Everytime I thi...
  • I'm sorry, but no... ...it doesn't. ...Salon has ...
  • More proof that the media's liberal and evil With ...
  • Caption it! Jay Smooth from hiphopmusic.com has so...
  • Unconvention blogging: The People are PISSED! In t...
  • The Rundown... Miles driven: 365 Miles walked: 5-6...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]