Right Wing News hits bottom, digs
RWN has reprinted some satire titled, "If Planned Parenthood Wrote The Next Harry Potter Book..."
Ron Weasley: Wait a second Harry! What about that glowing clothes hanger we found in the cave of forbidden mysteries?
Harry Potter: This one? (Pulls out the glowing clothes hanger).
Dumbledore: Harry, that's a very powerful artifact! The 'clothes hanger of womb ripping'. Quick, cast a spell...
Harry Potter: Clothes hanger, clothes hanger, ye powerful artifact of old
The fixer of mistakes for those who don't use birth control
Clothes hanger, clothes hanger, please be lenient
And kill Hermione's baby because it would be really inconvenient!
Apparently, RWN finds this funny, which is just more proof of the fact that RWN is a bunch of fucking assholes.
On a more personal note, RNW credits Twisted Spinster for helping him find this piece of shit. Twisted Spinster is run by Andrea Harris, who has labeled yours truly as, "malevolent, evil, and verbicidal." If I'm "evil" and she partakes in coat hanger "humor," then I shudder to think what her concept of good is.
I know some Republicans reading this will jump down my throat if I use these two dipshit's opinions against the rest of the right, but you have to admit that many people you share the same ideological viewpoints with find this funny. That troubles me.

<< Home