Retro Mouth

8/25/2004

See? Dave Matthews only releases absolute shit

No shit.

The state of Illinois sued the Dave Matthews Band on Tuesday for allegedly dumping up to 800 pounds of liquid human waste from a bus into the Chicago River, dousing a tour boat filled with passengers.

posted by tas at 06:54

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Feel the fear! I love reading blurbs like this:Wit...
  • Granny D and the Hour of Chaos In this age of pamp...
  • The National Review claims 629,000 jobs were creat...
  • The Independent raises £175,000 for Darfur refugee...
  • Providence really needs an Air America station I u...
  • Shocked.. By reality! In Florida, Republicans are...
  • Hateful respect I hate everything said in this ant...
  • I [heart] Right Wing Blogs Where else could I read...
  • The government is having trouble paying reservists...
  • Hey Bush, about those 527 groups...It's funny list...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]