Beating a live horse
On the not-so-forged documents: I know I've already said this today, but just to reiterate, the White House released the very same documents that 60 Minutes uncovered. Don't believe me? Then hear it from the BBC:
The White House later released the documents cited in the programme.
Does this not verify the fact that these documents aren't forgeries? We have two copies of the documents from two sources who are independent of each other -- in fact, two sources who disagree with each other. Two sources, same documents.
There is no possible way that the documents could have been forged. So how come this crap makes it to the front page of the Washington Post?
[9/11 update: AP says: "Bush spokesman Scott McClellan said Friday the White House, which distributed the memos after obtaining them from CBS News..." This is the first I've heard of the White House releasing the documents after they got them from CBS, which blows my "two independent sources" argument out of the water.]

<< Home