Retro Mouth

9/10/2004

I never knew

Apparently, I'm an "Oliver Willis wannabe." That's weird, since I've only read Oliver's blog once and there's no link to it on my blogroll. Perhaps Oliver is secretly emulating me, instead...

posted by tas at 03:34

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Pathetic, but working, unfortunately What happens ...
  • Comments are off for the morning For the third day...
  • Newsblast! Some things I would comment on separate...
  • The Right is completely and totally fucking insane...
  • The economy's doing great! Delta is cutting 7000 j...
  • Light blogging...? I hardly have time to finish my...
  • Let's just stand by and do nothing while people fu...
  • Another sign of freedom and democracy in post-Sadd...
  • The latest news from China! Well, err, sorta... O...
  • One million gay votes down the drain The Log Cabin...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]