9/16/2004

Bloggers for Truth

It's amazing to see how the Bush/Barnes/GTech story has exploded across the blogosphere. After I launched Operation OUTROVE on Monday, Needlenose picked up the story that same day. I imagine this led to Ezra at Pandagon posting it on Tuesday, and then quite a lot of people started talking about it. Pandagon's post received over 60 comments and 17 trackbacks, and by Wednesday the story reached Blogdex.

Here's some other blogs supporting this story.

The explosion of this story across the blogosphere in such a short amount of time is just amazing, and we need to keep it up until it hits the mainstream press. If you're still talking about memos, stop - You've got something else to explore now. Better yet, we've finally got a story that will put Bush on the defensive.

I'll be continuing my research and making a few calls to Dan Mills and GTech soon.