Retro Mouth

9/14/2004

"Shut the fuck up, Donny."

In a tactic that just screams Republican in attitude, a lady gets shitcanned from her job for daring to sport a Kerry bumpersticker on her car. I guess the Republicans think they haven't destroyed enough jobs yet, eh?

posted by tas at 07:20

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • "You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're lik...
  • "Son, this is what happens when you FUCK A STRANGE...
  • Operation OUTROVE update Needlenose is awesome. I...
  • "You're entering a world of pain." Conscription at...
  • "I am the walrus?" Corruption in Florida's electio...
  • "How're you gonna keep them down on the farm when ...
  • "Lord, you can imagine where it goes from here..."...
  • "I need my fucking johnson!" 'What do you need tha...
  • "Yeah, well, I still jerk off manually." All of to...
  • Rumsfeld is completely responsible for Abu Ghraib ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]