Retro Mouth

9/14/2004

"You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie..."

Al-Qa'ida: 70,000 strong and exploding. Of course, hardly any of those 70,000 were in Iraq until Bush went cowboy on the country... So glad we're focusing on the real clear and present dangers in this war on terror.

posted by tas at 06:43

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • "Son, this is what happens when you FUCK A STRANGE...
  • Operation OUTROVE update Needlenose is awesome. I...
  • "You're entering a world of pain." Conscription at...
  • "I am the walrus?" Corruption in Florida's electio...
  • "How're you gonna keep them down on the farm when ...
  • "Lord, you can imagine where it goes from here..."...
  • "I need my fucking johnson!" 'What do you need tha...
  • "Yeah, well, I still jerk off manually." All of to...
  • Rumsfeld is completely responsible for Abu Ghraib ...
  • Look at all the new toys the Bush administration h...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]