Retro Mouth

10/22/2004

Biased? Nah.

I love the polls Wizbang has listed before their blog. They all show Bush in the lead, of course. They used to show one from Electoral Vote, but it had Kerry in the lead... So now it's gone!

Sigh... It's so obvious.

Hey guys, EV says Kerry and Bush are now tied. Quick, put up a link to it again!

posted by tas at 08:08

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Dispatches from Conservistan I've said many bad th...
  • Making frinds in Mt. Lookout I hate it when I leav...
  • 10 Reasons to not Vote for Bush Ted Rall reminds ...
  • Morons How come sports championships are synonymou...
  • Dispatches from Conservistan You can't escape the ...
  • How can they even say this with a straight face? T...
  • Soxtober Surprise! And goddamn, am I ever surprise...
  • The Nader Cult redux Today, I received an email fr...
  • Kids for Kerry I just asked Lily who she wanted t...
  • Soxtober Surprise! I'm glad that Curt "I'm not sur...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]