Retro Mouth

10/28/2004

District Court blocks GOP attempt to wipe 35,000 off Ohio's voter roles

Hah hah haaa! At least one thing is going our way, because this is a neede victory.

posted by tas at 04:44

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • La Shawn should la fuck herself Is this what moron...
  • So, how's dem elections doing in Floriduh? I'm spe...
  • Now presenting Loaded Mouth's "NO SHIT!" Moment of...
  • Argh Dear ACT, I told you people, after going do...
  • "Holy shit!" The Soxtober Surprise is now official!
  • So Blogger is back up... ...without even so much a...
  • This post may start a religious war in Cincinnati....
  • Another muffled explosion After I rolled out of be...
  • Is that all you have? What's John Kerry's new, fla...
  • It's just so, so... Brazen... I hate to drone on ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]