10/19/2004

Just another manic Tuesday

Good morning from NH! It is a cloudy, drizzly day here. Was browsing the headlines at CNN.com, and there is one about Britney Spears. I did not read the article, I am just wondering why anyone would. Why do people care about this girl is all I want to know!

In other news, I am no sports fan, but what the Red Sox pulled off last night was pretty amazing. And if them winning helps to get Bush out of office, I am behind them 100%!

I know that I promised to do a better job with the news, but today is pretty busy! I need to clean my house, which looks like a bomb exploded in it when I get home form working all weekend. I would post a picture, but it is too embarrassing. I also need to bake something for the school bake sale, go to a staff meeting from noon -2, rush home from the meeting to get my daughter and bring her to swim lessons, rush home from swim lessons to cook supper, and rush through supper to go to a PTO meeting! Maybe tomorrow will work out better.

Have a great day, everyone!