Retro Mouth

10/18/2004

Influenze Influence

The Administration wants to assure America that there is no flue vaccine crisis while blaming Congress for insufficient funds. It's hard not to smell the warning signs of a potential panic. A blogger named Digby brings up how if the Administration dropped the ball on the flu vaccine they certainly didn't forget smallpox.

posted by Anonymous at 19:43

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Episcopalians' panties in twist... First it was th...
  • Explaining the Federal Budget with Ice Cream Toppi...
  • The Justices of the Supreme Court exercise partisa...
  • Hello from NH!Hi, I'm Kerry, one of Adam's [ed not...
  • How to tell you're in Conservistan Besides seeing ...
  • More Iraq logistics problems... According to this ...
  • I'm off to spend a week in the land where pigs fly...
  • Catching the mainstream media redhanded Here's an ...
  • I'm placing my tongue in cheek and posting this......
  • Sunday isn't Cartoon Day! For the first time ever,...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]