Memo to Wizbang: You're a bunch of fucking idiots
Yesterday, Wizbang published a post praising Russian President Putin for supporting Bush. This led to an attack from the PBA, which are always justified and fun, as far as I'm concerned. And the Wizbang readers fired back, posting angry and stupid replies to our comments. They replied to most PBA members, but I noticed that no Wizbanger attempted to take a whiz on my comment:
It's funny that Wizbang trusts the word of a man who won't even keep nuclear sites in his own country guarded, thus letting materials needed to build a nuclear bomb out onto the black market so the highest bider, whomever they may be, can purchase them.
If this is how Putin fights the war on terror, I guess we shouldn't be surprised that he supports Bush, eh?
Thanks for letting us know which side you're on, Kevin.
I wonder why none of the Wizbangers touched a comment proving that Putin was helping international terrorism and making the world a more dangerous place simply through his own inactions. Doesn't this discredit any advice the man has to give concerning the war on terror? Why din't any Wizbanger actually admit that they are wrong to listen to him?
The ignorance of the right never ceases to amaze me.

<< Home