10/04/2004

Ralph Ego

Why, Ralph, why? You used to be so cool, I thought, at least. I voted for you in 2000. I shook your hand at AS220 as you signed my poster that I still have stored away somewhere after my 6 moves in the past 4 years. I believed in your message, which is something that I haven't strayed from, but you have to understand that there are other issues in this election besides the consolidation of corporate power. I can understand how you may want to apply pressure to the Democrats. Believe me, those fuckers need to before they drift too far to the right. But why do you have to take your campaign to swing states? What's the point? What are you seeking to achieve in this election? You said you're wanted to strengthen third parties, then why don't you join a third party? Why are you letting your campaign kill the Green Party? Why, Ralph, why? What's the goddamn point?