Retro Mouth

11/13/2004

Fight club

Via Lying Media Bastards, this is the Best. Craigslist. Ad. Ever.

I would like to fight a Bush supporter to vent my anger. If you are one, have a fiery streek, please contact me so we can meet and physically fight. I would like to beat the shit out of you.

posted by tas at 06:34

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Iraqi blogger Riverbend says... Murder...People in...
  • This is the reason why more of us need to run for ...
  • Ya know... No shit! I never would have guessed th...
  • Phone Cards for Troops Imagine that you just lost ...
  • Feel the love A non-blogging cousin of mine emaile...
  • Joining Team LM Jesse from the now defunct Gotham ...
  • Tet thinking In the Vietnam War's Tet Offensive, p...
  • Randomness before bed I'm coming to learn, since I...
  • The Unelected Truth I'm posting this email I just ...
  • The audacity of the right never ceases to amaze me...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]