Retro Mouth

11/08/2004

Here's what America actually looks like

This map represents the way counties of America voted, in proportion to the population. Red represents Republicans, blue Democrats, and shades of purple are the varying degrees of mixtures of the two.

We're a big, fucking mess, aren't we?

posted by tas at 08:18

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • "Bipartisanship," Republican-style Or, with this d...
  • Stories like this are going to place me in suicide...
  • Good morning, you're Canadian! The dollar is now w...
  • We're not going to attract any Republicans, so why...
  • Apologies to the world Let them know we're not all...
  • Monday is the day after Radio Mouth Day! This week...
  • Lazy Monday If it hasn't already been evident from...
  • If anyone's is wondering about what I need for Chr...
  • Reasons why I should read my sister Melanie's blog...
  • What the fuck is wrong with you Canadians? I know ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]