Retro Mouth

11/08/2004

Good morning, you're Canadian!

The dollar is now worth 70 cents to one euro, and quickly gaining the "play money" status that we have applied to Canadian money.

Thanks, Bush. We couldn't have done it without ya. When do we start calling them monkey bucks?

posted by tas at 07:14

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • We're not going to attract any Republicans, so why...
  • Apologies to the world Let them know we're not all...
  • Monday is the day after Radio Mouth Day! This week...
  • Lazy Monday If it hasn't already been evident from...
  • If anyone's is wondering about what I need for Chr...
  • Reasons why I should read my sister Melanie's blog...
  • What the fuck is wrong with you Canadians? I know ...
  • The Comedy of History. Future history, that is. J...
  • Sunday is Funny Day! As (almost) always, a couple ...
  • A temporary shift in Loaded Mouth's news publishin...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]