Lazy Monday
If it hasn't already been evident from the past 285 minutes, I'm sleeping in this Monday morning. I'm undecided if I'm going to try and stay up to do some blogging or pass out again, since getting a full night's rest is prett bad when you're a third shifter who should only be getting a full day's rest.
So, it looks like it's zombie time this morning! (Meaning I'm forcing myself to stay awake, which, in turn, will make me emulate a zombie.)
Oh, and I need help. Because reason eight thousand four hundred sixty-one on why I should never become a researcher reared it's ugly head tonight: What the fuck do I type into Google to make it give me a link to statistics of who voted in this past election? Like age ranges, etc. National averages. Or dothe national averages even exist yet? DO I have to goto each state's Secretary of State website, get the figures, and do my own calculations? I don't want to go that route, because that involves tedious, mind-numbing work. Help.

<< Home