11/07/2004

A temporary shift in Loaded Mouth's news publishing policy

Most people reading this are probably saying to themselves, "His site has policies?" In my mind, yes, though I have never posted them as rules I run this site by. I want the news I publish to be timely, but also as accurate as possible. If a story comes from another blog/other independent source, I always check for other sources to see if it's factual before posting it.

But, given the crush of Ohio election coverage from independent sources, I'm going to let this rule fall by the wayside for a couple of weeks. It's trumped by another LM policy that I've also never posted: this blog serves as my personal newsbook for news. There's so much news coming out right now that I simply don't want to ignore it just because I can't verify it immediately.

So, as I start to seriously begin my election coverage, please keep this in mind.